Monday, January 12, 2009

My very first blog entry!


This is quite exciting...my very first blog. It is Monday and I am at work booking a McDonald's commercial. In between doing that and picking up the phone, I thought I would start my bad ass blog! A few days ago I was reading my friend, Chad's blog and he inspired me to start my own. So, here I am.

A little about me...I turned 30 on March 29th, 2008. I am single and live with my furry family; Princess Buttercup, Mr. Belvedere, Oliver, and Mr. T the Super-fly. My best friend is Danny and we see each other about once every two weeks. I do, however, live quite close to my parents...about 5 mins away. It's actually nice to have them here. Not only do I get to do my laundry for free, but I also get a few meals too.

I work at Kids Management. We are a casting agency for children to do extra work. I love my job. My co-workers/friends are fabulous and I love them all dearly. Best job I have ever had.

I am going to end this now because I should be working...

No comments:

Post a Comment