Wednesday, January 14, 2009

1st Tennis Lesson

Last night was my first tennis lesson in the level 2 beginners. I actually think I am getting better. We worked on our forehand last night. I really like playing in the evening much better than the day. You don't have to deal with the sun in your eyes and the intense heat. In our last lessons, we had class at 11am on Saturdays and some days were just too hot. I had to take Julie to the urgent care because of the heat. Pretty scary! So this time around I have a new racket, a nice case, pink balls (heehee), wrist bands, and new tennis shoes...basically all the equipment to create a champion!

I started playing tennis when I found out I have Fibromyalgia. The exercise is great and it helps me feel normal. Although today I woke up feeling extremely nauseous. I not sure why...it almost felt like how I felt when I was pregnant...but I am definitely not! I haven't so much as kissed a boy in over a year. I am a little afraid I might have an ulcer, because I have been taking an anti inflammatory med called Mobic which can cause ulcers. Oh, well...I am just going to tough it out and see if it gets worse. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment