Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random things about me...just in case you were curious

1. I like to memorize lame rap songs and sing them at certain special times, ie work, parties, Wednesdays...etc. One of my favorites is Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. I know all the words.

2. I know all the words to American Pie and sometimes I sing it in my head when I can't sleep.

3. I love severe weather. Especially tornadoes! I would like to go back to school to become a meteorologist, but I am not sure I am smart enough.

4. I have a recurring dream about a tornado coming at me and I am trying to find a safe place to hide that would keep me from dying. I usually have this dream when I am stressed.

5. I pee in the shower sometimes.

6. I can't wait to find the love of my life and have a family.

7. I had a miscarriage in 07' and often wonder what it would be like to have a 1yr old son.

8. I didn't kiss anyone in 2008 and haven't yet kissed anyone in 2009.

9. I love the color pink.

10. I am an on and off vegetarian. Right now I am on.

11. I love my animals! I sing to them a lot and I often wonder if they think I am crazy.

12. I grew up moving every couple of years because my Dad was in the Air Force...Here are the places I lived...North Carolina, Okinawa, Washington DC, Las Vegas, San Antonio, Fort Walton Beach, Sacramento.

13. I feel extremely lucky to have the parents that I have. Now that I am older, my mom feels like she is my sister. I would rather hang out with her than a lot of people.

14. I have fibromyalgia and I catch almost every cold that I am exposed to...which totally sucks, but I try to keep a positive attitude about it.

15. I am learning to play tennis. I take lessons once a week and it is my favorite thing to do. Of course all my tennis stuff is pink...my balls, my racket, my shoes, etc...everything!

16. I love rainy days.

17. I hate it when people stand too close to me in line at the grocery store. I usually casually step back and "accidentally" step on them so they will move the fuck back.

18. I sleep with a teddy bear.

19. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.

20. I wish I lived somewhere where it snowed.

21. When I was a kid (about 5yrs old) I used to pee in the front yard...neighbors would call my mom and say, "Your daughter is peeing in the yard again!"

22. My favorite food is popcorn.

23. I can make a penguin with balloons.

24. If I am feeling down, a new pair of shoes will put me right back up where I need to be.

25. I think nature is much more beautiful than man made places. For example, I think Glacier Bay was so much more awesome than visiting Rome.

1 comment: